Signals

THE SIGNAL BOX

Railway signalling discussion

altering profile

Comments and questions about the forum

altering profile

Unread postby boxbasher1 » Thu May 27, 2010 10:23 pm

how do you put a profile picture in please and an email address....fraid I'm not very quick with websites. Can you point me in the right direction. Thanks BB
boxbasher1

Re: altering profile

Unread postby MRFS » Thu May 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Doubtless the DI will be along with more elegant pointers, but look at user control panel (I use Southern - so that option is directly beneath the picture of the signalbox) - I think on other boards it comes under the heading of 'settings' in the bar over the top of the screen in Caley and next to 'members' in the Midland profile (which is 'user control panel' again). Scroll through the options onthe left hand side of the screen

However, I'd really, really, really recommend that you don't make your email address public as nasty spammers will harvest it and bombard you with all sorts of enticing offers.

Oh yes - join the 'dark side' and choose 'Southern' as your board profile - I think we're the most select of the three options with the lowest numbers. :lol:
ND: Why is there a door handle on the inside of my airing cupboard?
MF: Because it's the fire exit from Narnia.

I like David Lynch films. I don't consider incomprehension to be a barrier to enjoyment.
MRFS

Re: altering profile

Unread postby boxbasher1 » Fri May 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Thanks for the help and advice re emails. I'll probably manage to mess it up anyway, but I'll give it a go. As for the "dark side" I'll have to be careful - I was once shunned by my GW drinking fraternity for doing an LNW tour!
boxbasher1

Return to About this forum