Signals

THE SIGNAL BOX

Railway signalling discussion

Missing thread

Comments and questions about the forum

Missing thread

Unread postby AN106 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:51 am

Please pardon a question from someone who's usually a "lurker":

A couple of days ago or so, there was a new thread in the Level Crossing section, about a woman who had got stuck on a crossing and locals had rescued her. There was a link to a video, but I didn't have time to watch it at the time, or read the complete thread. The thread now seems to have disappeared. Has it been deleted (if so why?) or moved (if so where?)
AN106
Crossing box
Crossing box

Re: Missing thread

Unread postby John Hinson » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:18 am

AN106 wrote:Please pardon a question from someone who's usually a "lurker":

A couple of days ago or so, there was a new thread in the Level Crossing section, about a woman who had got stuck on a crossing and locals had rescued her. There was a link to a video, but I didn't have time to watch it at the time, or read the complete thread. The thread now seems to have disappeared. Has it been deleted (if so why?) or moved (if so where?)

Hi,

The thread has been deleted because it didn't comply with the guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2187 .

I had let it ride for a while but a few people got a little carried away and the discussion had moved to a CCTV footage of a motor car driving through an underground tramway system which is a long way from being relevant to this site.

Kindest regards,

John
‹(•¿•)›
John Hinson
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to About this forum