Signals

THE SIGNAL BOX

Railway signalling discussion

New members

Comments and questions about the forum

New members

Unread postby Pete2320 » Fri May 4, 2012 12:37 pm

I have noticed that most (but not quite all) new members names appear in blue. Is there any great signicance to this?

Pete
Pete
Pete2320
Main line box
Main line box

Re: New members

Unread postby John Hinson » Sun May 6, 2012 8:25 pm

Yes, this is part of the security updates, they are new members whose initial postings are monitored and controlled.

John
‹(•¿•)›
John Hinson
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby The Major » Thu May 10, 2012 12:21 am

I saw the thread entitled 'New Members' and as a new member myself, thought this would be a good place to put my comment!

Just to say I've made a few posts here now, and I am so impressed with this forum, it's a very friendly place and my questions have been answered really well. Thank you everyone and also thanks to John for running the forum and keeping such a good house, cheers!

Here's to a few more posts!
The Major
Crossing box
Crossing box

Unread postby andym » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Hi there,i am currently making a Fictional ROute in TrainSim 2014 that will include the Stations from The Flanders and Swann Song "The Slow Train".I was having all sorts of problems with signalling on my route and finding resources,mainly Photos and track layouts of the Stations.Hopefully your vastly superior knowledge to mine in Signalling will be of great assistance.
andym
Trainee
Trainee

Unread postby John Hinson » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:44 pm

andym wrote:Hi there,i am currently making a Fictional ROute in TrainSim 2014 that will include the Stations from The Flanders and Swann Song "The Slow Train".I was having all sorts of problems with signalling on my route and finding resources,mainly Photos and track layouts of the Stations.Hopefully your vastly superior knowledge to mine in Signalling will be of great assistance.

G'day,

I'm sure there will be much help available. It is probably best to start a new thread under "Model Railways" for your project - I know Train Simulator isn't the same thing but that's probably the nearest.

Best regards,

John
‹(•¿•)›
John Hinson
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to About this forum