I realise it's been ages since I updated progress on this, so here goes!
We now have finials back on the roof, a new door for upstairs ready to fit, the back has been reclad and painted...
We have power - the box has been wired up properly so we can see what we're up to! The downstairs door is moving from one end to the other to replicate Bolton Abbey's original 'box - all the structural stuff was done a while ago, but until I've finished making the new door for the relay room, I can't re-clad that end!
Next up - replacing the front windowsill, repairing a sash window, fitting the new doors, re-roofing the front section...
S&T department volunteer